What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, and mailing address.
- Demographics: This includes your age, gender, and location.
- Usage information: This includes information about the pages you visit on our website, the links you click, and the ads you view.
- Technical information: This includes information about your computer or mobile device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you request: This includes providing you with access to our website, delivering the products you purchase, and responding to your inquiries.
- Personalize your experience: We use your information to personalize your experience on our website, such as by showing you content that we think you will be interested in.
- Send you marketing communications: We may use your information to send you marketing communications, such as email newsletters and promotional offers.
- Improve our products and services: We use your information to improve our products and services, such as by understanding how you use our website and what content you are interested in.
- Comply with the law: We may use your information to comply with the law, such as to respond to a subpoena or court order.
Who has access to your information?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate our business, such as hosting providers, email providers, and marketing companies.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners, such as advertisers and social media platforms.
- Government agencies: We may share your information with government agencies if we are required to do so by law.
How do we protect your information?
We take steps to protect your information, such as:
- Using security measures: We use security measures, such as encryption and firewalls, to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- Limiting access: We limit access to your information to employees who need to access it to perform their job duties.
- Training employees: We train our employees on the importance of protecting your privacy and how to do so.
You have the following choices about your information:
- Opt out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
- Access your information: You can request to see the information we have about you by contacting us at [email protected]
- Correct your information: If you believe the information we have about you is incorrect, you can contact us at [email protected] and we will correct it.
- Delete your information: You can request that we delete the information we have about you by contacting us at [email protected] We may not be able to delete all of your information, such as information that is necessary to complete a transaction or comply with the law.