Andrey Rublev will meet Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open quarterfinals on Tuesday, January 24.
Rublev claimed a five-set win over Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (6-3, 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6) in the Round of 16 in his last match on Sunday. Djokovic is coming off a three-set victory over Alex de Minaur (6-2, 6-1, 6-2) in his most recent match on Monday in the Round of 16.
Interested in this match? Go to ESPN to tune in, and for coverage throughout the Australian Open.
Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Tuesday, January 24
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic Matchup Stats
- Rublev is 39-14 on hard courts over the past 12 months, with three tournament victories.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Rublev has won 85.5% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Rublev has converted 148 of 399 break points (37.1%).
- In the the Adelaide International 2, Rublev’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 110-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis on January 11 in the round of 16 round.
- Djokovic has put up a 29-2 record on hard courts over the past year, claiming four tournament victories.
- Djokovic has finished 325-for-354 in service games while playing on hard courts (91.8% winning percentage), and 105-for-344 in return games (30.5%).
- Djokovic has won 42.7% of break points on hard courts (91 out of 213) to rank 124th.
- Djokovic was the last one standing in his last tournament, the Adelaide International 1, as he made it to the title match and took down No. 33-ranked Sebastian Korda 6-7, 7-6, 6-4 on January 8.
Rublev vs. Djokovic Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 12:56 PM ET.
- Rublev Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +1600
- Djokovic Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: -200
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.