Elena Rybakina will face Victoria Azarenka in the Australian Open semifinals on Wednesday, January 25.
Rybakina beat Jelena Ostapenko 6-2, 6-4 on Monday in the quarterfinals in her last match. Azarenka won her most recent match on Tuesday in the quarterfinals over Jessica Pegula 6-4, 6-1.
Tune in via ESPN to see this match, and the remainder of the Australian Open from January 8-28.
Elena Rybakina vs. Victoria Azarenka: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Wednesday, January 25
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Elena Rybakina vs. Victoria Azarenka Matchup Stats
- Rybakina is 18-12 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Rybakina has won 29.8% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 79.3% of her service games.
- Rybakina has converted 41.3% of her break-point chances on hard courts (92 of 223) over the past 12 months.
- Rybakina was beaten in the round of 32 of her last tournament (the Adelaide International 2) 3-6, 5-7 by No. 16-ranked Petra Kvitova on January 8.
- Azarenka hasn’t won a title on hard courts over the past 12 months, registering an 18-10 match record on that surface.
- Azarenka has gone 201-for-292 in service games on hard courts (68.8% winning percentage), and 116-for-295 in return games (39.3%).
- On hard courts Azarenka is 110-for-263 on break points, 41.8%, to rank 108th.
- In the Adelaide International 2, Azarenka’s previous tournament, she clashed with No. 9-ranked Veronika Kudermetova in the round of 32 on January 10 and was defeated 6-2, 6-7, 4-6.
Rybakina vs. Azarenka Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 12:56 PM ET.
- Rybakina Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +130
- Azarenka Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +400
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.