In the Australian Open semifinals on Thursday, Magda Linette meets Aryna Sabalenka.
Linette earned a two-set victory over Karolina Pliskova (6-3, 7-5) in the quarterfinals in her most recent match on Tuesday. Sabalenka is coming off a two-set win in her last match on Tuesday in the quarterfinals over Donna Vekic (6-3, 6-2).
This match, and the rest of the Australian Open will stream on ESPN, watch it there from January 8-28.
Magda Linette vs. Aryna Sabalenka: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Thursday, January 26
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Magda Linette vs. Aryna Sabalenka Matchup Stats
- In 15 tournaments on hard courts over the past year, Linette has gone 14-15.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Linette has won 67.3% of her games on serve and 34.3% on return.
- Linette has converted 40.8% of her break-point chances on hard courts (89 of 218) over the past 12 months.
- In her last tournament, the Hobart International, Linette lost in the round of 32 to No. 70-ranked Alison van Uytvanck, 4-6, 6-1, 4-6 on January 10.
- Sabalenka has gone 17-12 through 11 tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- When playing on hard courts, Sabalenka has a 65.9% winning percentage in service games and a 39.2% winning percentage in return games.
- Sabalenka has won 44.1% of break points on hard courts (127 out of 288) which ranks 100th.
- Sabalenka was one step away from the championship in her last tournament (the Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara), but she was defeated by No. 4-ranked Caroline Garcia 6-7, 4-6 on November 7.
Linette vs. Sabalenka Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 6:56 AM ET.
- Linette Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +900
- Sabalenka Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +125
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.