Novak Djokovic (No. 5 ranking) will face Tommy Paul (No. 35) in the semifinals of the Australian Open on Thursday, January 26.
Djokovic heads into the semifinals after his three-set victory on Wednesday over Andrey Rublev (6-1, 6-2, 6-4) in the quarterfinals. Paul won his last match on Tuesday in the quarterfinals over Ben Shelton 7-6, 6-3, 5-7, 6-4.
This match, and the rest of the Australian Open will be shown on ESPN, tune in there from January 8-29.
Novak Djokovic vs. Tommy Paul: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Thursday, January 26
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Novak Djokovic vs. Tommy Paul Matchup Stats
- Djokovic has won four tournaments on hard courts over the past year, with a record of 30-2 on that surface.
- On hard courts over the past year, Djokovic has won 30.9% of his return games and 92.1% of his service games.
- Including hard courts only, Djokovic has converted 42.3% of his break-point opportunities (96 of 227) over the past year.
- In his last tournament, the Adelaide International 1, Djokovic made the final and then defeated No. 33-ranked Sebastian Korda, 6-7, 7-6, 6-4 on January 8.
- Paul has not won a title on hard courts over the past year, putting up a 28-14 record on that surface.
- On hard courts, Paul has an 80.6% winning percentage in service games and a 27.5% winning percentage in return games.
- Paul’s 139 break points won on 355 total break points on hard courts (39.2% win percentage) ranks 106th.
- In his previous tournament (the Adelaide International 2) on January 10, Paul played Jack Draper in the round of 16 and was eliminated 4-6, 4-6.
Djokovic vs. Paul Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 12:56 PM ET.
- Djokovic Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: -450
- Paul Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +2000
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.