On Sunday, Alex de Minaur (No. 24 in the world) takes on Novak Djokovic (No. 5) in the Round of 16 of the Australian Open.
In his last match on Friday, de Minaur knocked off Benjamin Bonzi in three sets, 7-6, 6-2, 6-1, to move on past the Round of 32. Djokovic earned a victory in three sets the most recent time he played, 7-6, 6-3, 6-4 over Grigor Dimitrov in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
ESPN is where you can tune in to this match, and the remainder of the Australian Open from January 8-29.
Alex de Minaur vs. Novak Djokovic: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, January 22
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Alex de Minaur vs. Novak Djokovic Matchup Stats
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, de Minaur has won one tournament, and his record is 23-13.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, de Minaur has won 78.7% of his service games and 29.7% of his return games.
- de Minaur is 111th in break points won on hard courts over the past year, converting 123 of 281 (43.8%).
- In the the Rolex Paris Masters, de Minaur’s last tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 6-7 by No. 21-ranked Frances Tiafoe on November 3 in the round of 16 round.
- Djokovic has won four tournaments on hard courts over the past year, posting a 28-2 record on that surface.
- Djokovic has a 91.5% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 29.7% winning percentage in return games.
- Djokovic’s 85 break points won on 201 total break points on hard courts (42.3% win percentage) ranks 130th.
- Djokovic captured the title in the Adelaide International 1, his last tournament, emerging victorious over No. 33-ranked Sebastian Korda (6-7, 7-6, 6-4) in the final on January 8.
de Minaur vs. Djokovic Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 12:57 PM ET.
- de Minaur Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +2800
- Djokovic Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: -110
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.