In a match slated for Sunday, Caroline Garcia (No. 4 in rankings) will take on Magda Linette (No. 45) in the Round of 16 of the Australian Open.
In her last match on Saturday, Linette knocked off Ekaterina Alexandrova in two sets, 6-3, 6-4, to advance from the Round of 32. Garcia is coming off a three-set win in her last match on Saturday in the Round of 32 over Laura Siegemund (1-6, 6-3, 6-3).
ESPN will show this match and provide coverage throughout the Australian Open, you can tune in there from January 8-28.
Magda Linette vs. Caroline Garcia: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, January 22
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Magda Linette vs. Caroline Garcia Matchup Stats
- In 15 hard-court tournaments over the past year, Linette is 14-15 in matches.
- Linette has won 34.3% of her return games on hard courts over the past year, and 67.3% of her service games.
- Linette is 124th in break points won on hard courts over the past year, converting 89 of 218 (40.8%).
- In her last tournament, the Hobart International, Linette lost in the round of 32 to No. 70-ranked Alison van Uytvanck, 4-6, 6-1, 4-6 on January 10.
- Garcia has posted a 24-12 record on hard courts over the past 12 months, clinching two tournament victories.
- Garcia has 315 wins in 400 service games on hard courts (78.8%), and 106 wins in 384 return games (27.6%).
- Garcia’s 102 break points won on 251 total break points on hard courts (40.6% winning percentage) ranks 112th.
- In the Adelaide International 2, Garcia’s previous tournament, she matched up with No. 13-ranked Belinda Bencic in the quarterfinals on January 12 and was beaten 2-6, 6-3, 4-6.
Linette vs. Garcia Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 3:56 PM ET.
- Linette Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +5000
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.