In the Australian Open quarterfinals on Monday, Karen Khachanov meets Sebastian Korda.
In his last match on Saturday, Khachanov defeated Yoshihito Nishioka in three sets, 6-0, 6-0, 7-6, to advance from the Round of 16. Korda won in five sets the last time he played, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 1-6, 6-7 over Hubert Hurkacz in the Round of 16 on Saturday.
Looking for this match? ESPN will show it, and continued coverage throughout the Australian Open.
Karen Khachanov vs. Sebastian Korda: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Monday, January 23
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Karen Khachanov vs. Sebastian Korda Matchup Stats
- Khachanov is 20-15 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Khachanov has won 79.9% of his service games on hard courts and 21.7% of his return games over the past 12 months.
- Khachanov has converted 40.4% of his break-point chances on hard courts (93 of 230) over the past year.
- In the the Adelaide International 2, Khachanov’s previous tournament, he was beaten in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-7 by No. 40-ranked Jack Draper on January 11.
- Korda has put up a 26-14 record in 14 tournaments on hard courts over the past year.
- While playing on hard courts, Korda has an 80.9% winning percentage in service games and a 28.0% winning percentage in return games.
- Korda’s 124 break points won on 288 total break points on hard courts so far this year (43.1% winning percentage) ranks 108th.
- Korda was one step away from the title in his last tournament (the Adelaide International 1), but he was defeated by No. 5-ranked Novak Djokovic 7-6, 6-7, 4-6 on January 8.
Khachanov vs. Korda Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 6:56 AM ET.
- Khachanov Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +1400
- Korda Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +600
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.