Elena Rybakina will take on Jelena Ostapenko in the Australian Open quarterfinals on Monday, January 23.
In her most recent match on Saturday, Rybakina took down Iga Swiatek in two sets, 6-4, 6-4, to advance from the Round of 16. Ostapenko heads into this match after a two-set win against Cori Gauff (7-5, 6-3) in her last match on Saturday in the Round of 16.
Want to watch this match? Go to ESPN to tune in, and for coverage throughout the Australian Open.
Elena Rybakina vs. Jelena Ostapenko: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Monday, January 23
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Elena Rybakina vs. Jelena Ostapenko Matchup Stats
- In 12 hard-court tournaments over the past year, Rybakina is 13-12 in matches.
- Rybakina has won 77.9% of her service games on hard courts and 27.6% of her return games over the past 12 months.
- Including hard courts only, Rybakina has converted 38.4% of her break-point opportunities (71 of 185) over the past 12 months.
- Rybakina was defeated in the round of 32 of her previous tournament (the Adelaide International 2) 3-6, 5-7 by No. 16-ranked Petra Kvitova on January 8.
- Ostapenko has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts over the past 12 months, putting up a 20-12 record on that surface.
- On hard courts, Ostapenko has a 64.0% winning percentage in service games and a 43.1% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts Ostapenko has won 47.9% of break points (148 out of 309) which ranks 93rd.
- In her previous tournament (the Adelaide International 2) on January 9, Ostapenko squared off against Anna Kalinskaya in the round of 32 and lost 3-6, 4-6.
Rybakina vs. Ostapenko Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 6:56 AM ET.
- Rybakina Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +350
- Ostapenko Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +1100
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.