Stefanos Tsitsipas will take on Jiri Lehecka in the Australian Open quarterfinals on Monday, January 23.
Tsitsipas heads into the quarterfinals after winning in five sets, 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, over Jannik Sinner on Sunday in the Round of 16. Lehecka won his most recent match on Saturday in the Round of 16 over Felix Auger-Aliassime 4-6, 6-3, 7-6, 7-6.
ESPN is where you can watch this match, and the remainder of the Australian Open from January 8-29.
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Jiri Lehecka: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Monday, January 23
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Jiri Lehecka Matchup Stats
- In 13 tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, Tsitsipas has gone 28-13.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Tsitsipas has won 85.5% of his service games and 21.0% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas has converted 39.3% of his break-point chances on hard courts (90 of 229) over the past 12 months.
- In his most recent tournament, the Rolex Paris Masters, Tsitsipas fell in the semifinals to No. 7-ranked Novak Djokovic, 2-6, 6-3, 6-7 on November 5.
- The 21-year-old Lehecka, who is looking for his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 17-12 over the past 12 months on that surface.
- Lehecka has a 78.7% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 22.7% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts Lehecka is 56-for-151 on break points, 37.1%, to rank 151st.
- On January 10, Lehecka lost to No. 12-ranked Cameron Norrie, 4-6, 7-6, 3-6, in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the ASB Classic.
Tsitsipas vs. Lehecka Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 12:56 PM ET.
- Tsitsipas Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +300
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.