Aryna Sabalenka (No. 5 ranking) will take on Donna Vekic (No. 64) in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open on Monday, January 23.
In her most recent match on Sunday, Sabalenka knocked off Belinda Bencic in two sets, 7-5, 6-2, to advance past the Round of 16. Vekic’s most recent match on Sunday was a three-set win against Linda Fruhvirtova 6-2, 1-6, 6-3 in the Round of 16.
If you want to watch this match, and others in the Australian Open, ESPN is the spot to go.
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Donna Vekic: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Monday, January 23
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Donna Vekic Matchup Stats
- Sabalenka is 17-13 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Sabalenka has won 66.1% of her service games on hard courts and 38.2% of her return games over the past 12 months.
- Sabalenka is 99th in break points won on hard courts over the past 12 months, converting 130 of 296 (43.9%).
- In her last tournament, the Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara, Sabalenka lost in the final to No. 4-ranked Caroline Garcia, 6-7, 4-6 on November 7.
- Vekic hasn’t won a title on hard courts over the past 12 months, putting up a 12-8 record on that surface.
- Vekic has 103 wins in 145 service games when playing on hard courts (71.0%), and 50 wins in 148 return games (33.8%).
- On hard courts Vekic is 48-for-93 on break points, 51.6%, which ranks 176th.
- Vekic suffered defeat in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (the WTA Guadalajara 2, Mexico Women Singles 2022) on October 19, when she went down 4-6, 5-7 to Veronika Kudermetova.
Sabalenka vs. Vekic Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 3:56 AM ET.
- Sabalenka Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +225
- Vekic Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +1200
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.